Also this year the village of Ameno, on the occasion of the inauguration of the new tourist season, proposes the “Four-leaf Clover Week” or “The week of Quadrifoglio” which, now in its fifth edition, and following the success of the previous ones, will present 5 days of walks and music to the teaches of “well-being”.
Thursday, April 25th
– 2pm Piazza Marconi 1, Ameno – “I’ll tell you a story”: walk along part of the Celestial Ring to discover the Baroque treasures. Walk of about 2 and a half hours in the company of Andrea Del Duca (historian and director of Ecomuseo del Lago d’Orta and Mottarone) and Angelo Molinari (painter and art historian).
– 5.30pm at the Parish Church of Ameno concert of the children’s choir “Primo Incanto” and the polyphonic choir “Laudar Cantando” of Canegrate and Parabiago, directed by Cristina Venturini.
Friday 26th April
– 2pm, Piazza Marconi 1, Ameno – “On the road with the experts – 1st part”: walk of about 3 hours along the Blue Ring with the guide of the experts of the Italian Alpine Club, responsible for signposting the routes of the Quadrifoglio.
– 5.30pm, at the Parish Church of Vacciago acoustic blues concert with Angelo “Leadbelly” Rossi, curated by Amenoblues.
Saturday 27th April
– 8.45am – “Ameno Trekking”: excursion lasting about 4 hours along the Indigo Ring and the WWF educational path in the company of Albert Husband, hiking guide member of AIGAE, Associaz. National Guide to Environmental Hiking Guides. Departure from the bar restaurant La Faina di Tabarino.
– 3pm – Piazza Marconi 1, Ameno – “Piano Village”: walk lasting about 2 and a half hours through the streets of Ameno and Vacciago with stops at Villa Pastori, Villa Le Vignole and Villa do Poeta to attend small concerts of piano, with the collaboration of the Cantelli Conservatory of Novara.
Reservations required at (+39) 0322998103 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday April 28th
– 9am, Piazza Marconi 1, Ameno – “1st Mini-Trail del Quadrifoglio”: non-competitive 12 and 5 km km running event along the Quadrifoglio routes.
– 2pm, Piazza Marconi 1, Ameno – “On the road with the experts – 2nd part”: walk lasting about 2 and a half hours along the Celestial Ring with the guide of experts from the Ticino protected areas management authority and Lake Maggiore.
– 5.30pm, at the museum hall of Palazzo Tornielli, concert by the polyphonic choir “Le Voci del Mesma” directed by Massimo Fiocchi.
Wednesday 1st May
– 9.30am, Piazza Marconi 1, Ameno – “Walk, gather and eat”: walk along the Blue Ring by Pro Loco of Ameno with collection of wild herbs with the guidance of an expert.
For updates and reservations, consult the websites in the sources or tel. 0322 998103.
Can’t take part in walks these days? Don’t worry … the rings of the Quadrifoglio are passable all year round!
The departure is from Armeno in Piazza Marconi n. 1.
Category: Sport and excursion
From 25th April to 1st May 2019
Admission is free